Monday 26 November 2007

Stuck in a time warp!

After finishing work the other night, and before "my" programme (Strictly c.d. - it takes two), David was flicking through the channels and came to an old Dr. Who. Bear in mind we never watch Dr. Who.

"Who's that girl?" he asks
"Billy Piper" I said
"But she must be in her 60's" he says
"That's Billie Whitelaw" I reply!

Sorry, Babe (OH) it was just too good not to share!

Again, Strictly c.d. (it takes two) - Henry Winkler was on tonight (Fonze from Happy Days). He's grey and ageing.

"It makes you feel human" says OH! who was an avid fan of Happy Days.

3 comments:

Debra in France said...

I am glad someone else likes Strictly. I love it, and although OH says he hates it and it sends him to sleep he still watches it and comments on the dancing.

I love Doctor Who as well and though that Billie Piper was fantastic. I though it was a realy shame she left, nad wasn't as keen on the new girl, especially as she abandoned the lovely David Tennant after only 1 series.

I wouldn't have known that was The Fonz. Surely I haven't ages that much as well?!

Dolores Doolittle said...

This is probably too long ago, but I don't suppose you remember Jess Harper in Laramie, do you?

My first Love, and still provoked an odd palpitation when I spotted him on ER not so long ago.
Even without the hat.

Stew said...

Whoops! December's slipped by and you haven't told us if Pere Noel visited.

Or if you over indulged over New Year.