Tuesday 3 February 2009

I hate computers

I am doing this post quickly on my daughter`s computer - though she is on broadband and doesn`t cost her - as my computer is on the blink. Doesn`it just annoy you when you can`t check on something? Hopefully I will be back in full production soon, and will update you all.

The builders are into their 4th week so with luck I will see some progress after my visit to England at the end of Feb. I`m taking 10 days this time so that I can pull in a trip to Windermere to see Thomas, and see some old friends up there. I only hope the snow has gone before we leave on the 24th.

Thanks for all your best wishes on our move.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, but the nor eoften u use them th emore comfortable u becvome...hey if u can raise kids and survive teens u can do anything!!!

Found your blog through another one who has afarm in france,,I feel like moving,,,,alpacas, cat, dogs, chooks and head to France! Did u already speak french??

Anonymous said...

Michelle - am not bad on the computer until it comes to problems, and photos.

Celebrated my 13th year in France at the end of January, and no, I did not speak French before coming. You have given me the excuse to do a quick resume of why we came here.

Unknown said...

Hi.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. To answer your question yes the red cross here has an appeal going that has already raised jsut ver $50 million australian dollars to date. Donations can be made at major banks as well. Tonight on TV they are hosting a concert/telethon as well.

At our school today we collected just over $1600 from staff and students from grades 7 to 10. Tomorrow we will wind that up and hope to raise jsut over $2000.

I guess it is the only way to help and make the burden easier. So many sad stories though,,,there was one where the grandfather spoke,,,he and his wife now have their 3 grandchildren, 3 girls aged 9, 11 and 14 to raise as the parents go their kids out but this man's adult son went back to save their house and so his wife went with him. They lost their lives. Another story was heartbreaking as another grandfather had lost his son, son's wife and both grandchildren aged 3yrs and a baby 10months. I cannot imagine losing my daughter, her partner and their 2 little girls....

Wishing u the very best..and thanks for caring :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sorry sexy - your comment was all jumbled up (chinese I think). Am not sure if it is my computer, but sorry cannot leave a reply to your comment.