Friday 10 August 2007

Domestic goddess time

I'm suppossed to be cleaning up this afternoon - my sister is coming tomorrow. I have though decorated two bathrooms in the last fortnight. The trouble is I'm getting hooked on this blog-lark. I only came on the computer to order a new tag for 0422 who has lost one of hers, looked at WFTN, and others, then felt it was time to create another one for me.



I have a rendezvous with my son and ex-husband at 5.00 in an attempt to get Thomas (son) on an apprenticship with a local agricultural mechanic. Thomas doesn't want to do it, ex-husband doesn't want to pay for more education and I don't want Thomas to go back to England. Hopefully this way it will buy Thomas time, give him some money and a qualification after it.

Plus - he might be able to keep our ageing tractors going a bit longer with the knowledge he gains - well, he will need some practical experience! I think he could do quite well at the Ag. Mech. as he will be able to help with all the english farmers that have come over. Who knows - he may end up in a translation job.

2 comments:

Claudine Attard said...

Hi English/French framer
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I too have problems with the username and e-mail and password. I don't really know how to do this but I will get the hang of it soon enough. :-)
Good luck to your son with the job!
Claudine

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.